What is included?
-A comprehensive day of training in all elements of a triathlon
-Tea, coffee and hot chocolate during planned breaks
-A free buffet lunch
5th May 2014
9:30am – 4:00pm
Be sure you are fully prepared for your triathlon at Fritton Lake in June 2014. There is no better way to prepare than to be coached by the race organisers, who themselves; are experienced triathletes and qualified coaches.
We go through every aspect of the race from start to finish, covering coaching points to be sure you enjoy every second of your race. It’s also a great opportunity to ask any questions related to the race itself.
Elements to be covered
- Mass starts
- Techniques for long distance swimming
- Practice swimming in wetsuits
- Skill development incl. sighting, turning sand drafting
- Setting up equipment and your transition area
- Getting out of the water and your wet suit
- Finding your bike and changing
- Running with your bike
- Getting on your bike
- Dismounting off your bike
- Riding position analyses
- Technique development
- Running off the bike
- Run pacing